Planner Scheduler - Manufacturing / Medical Device / APICS
- job id:
- Garden Grove, California
- position type:
- education required:
- years experience required:
- pay rate:
- Salary: 45k to 50 $/yr
Our client in Garden Grove is looking for a full time Production Planner to start immediately! Must have 5 years of experience in production planning, preferrably in a biotech or pharmaceutical environment. Must have APICS Certification.
- Analyze actual Sales data- Legacy Components and Finished Goods.
- Analyze inventory levels and implement schedule changes as necessary with as little disruption tomanufacturing as possible.
- Maintain / Update A.I. worksheet weekly- Mondays.
- Hold weekly A.I. meeting – Tuesdays.
- Maintain / Update A3, I3, IgE, IgG work sheet, Quarterly.
- Develop and maintain Production Schedules Form 2621 & 2622, revising on weekly basis.
- Open work orders for Manufacturing and Operations, Filling, Labeling, Packaging.
- Education: Two years college or equivalent education and work experience.
- APICS Certification; completion of required classes.
- 5+ year’s experience in production planning, preferably in a biotech orpharmaceutical environment. And or company knowledge of productswith APICS certification.