Quality Engineer - Product Development / Validation / Testing
- job id:
- Flanders, New Jersey
- position type:
- education required:
- years experience required:
- pay rate:
- Contract: 42.2 to 53.49 $/hr
A leader in innovative products and complete solutions in the healthcare industry is currently seeking a Quality Engineer in the Flanders, NJ area. This is a 1-year CONTRACT position with the possibility of extension. No per diem is available for this assignment.
- Lead Review and feedback sessions of validation protocols and change documents. Review and approval of non-conformances, ensuring prompt resolution of issues and continuous supply of material/components.
- Analyze failure, corrective and preventive action submitted by suppliers for adequacy. Gathering and analysis of quality data for trending purposes using software tools such as MiniTab and Microsoft Excel. Preparation of QA reports.
- Assist Quality manager in establishing, implementing and maintaining the quality management system. Provide support during audits. Support test method validation and gage R&R studies.
- BS/BA in Engineering (or advanced degree) OR equivalent combination of education and experience required. Candidate must have experience working directly with suppliers to ensure quality of incoming materials/components, preferably in an ISO 13485/ QSR regulated environment.
- Candidate must possess change control knowledge.
- Experience in Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing is preferred.