Reliability Engineer - Product Development / Risk Management / Documentation
- job id:
- Norwood, Massachusetts
- position type:
- education required:
- years experience required:
- pay rate:
- Contract: 45.19 to 53.49 $/hr
A leader in innovative products and complete solutions in the healthcare industry is currently seeking a Reliability and Risk Management Engineer in the Norwood, MA area. This is an 1-year CONTRACT position. Local candidates only. No per diem is available for this assignment.
- ompletes the preparation of complex sketches, design layouts, and other specifications. Performs complex review of results to determine that products perform in the intended manner.
- Completes complex prototypes for testing and provides technical assistance on design feasibility. Completes standardization of complex materials, components and assemblies.
- Completes and maintains detailed and comprehensive records of all inventive ideas, designs, and basic improvements. Completes product issues documentation for future reference and problem resolution.
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 5+ years experience in related field required.
- Reliability and Risk Management Engineer with working knowledge of: FTA, FMECA, DFMEA and other hazard analysis tools, ALT, RGT, HALT, DOE, FRACAS required.
- Health Insurance, and much more...