Technician - Medical Device Manufacturing / ISO / GDP / cGMP / Plastic Resins
- job id:
- Clinton, Massachusetts
- position type:
- education required:
- High School
- years experience required:
- pay rate:
- Contract: 23 to 27 $/hr
Technician (2nd shift) needed for an immediate temp-to-perm opportunity in Clinton, MA. The Technician will work with production floor personnel to set up molding and secondary equipment and problem solve to ensure quality parts are produced for the customer. Industry leading contractor benefits are available, apply now for immediate consideration!
- Use proper process procedure documentation and databases.
- Evaluate molding processes in order to update techniques and improve quality.
- Technical associates degree; or equivalent mix of education and experience.
- Knowledge of ISO / GDP / cGMP practices, plastic resins and resin drying systems, SPC, and Clean Room Practices.
- Working knowledge of measurement equipment.
- Basic blueprint reading skills.
- Industry leading contractor benefits:
- Health Insurance